domingo, 16 de octubre de 2022

 unit 3 

GETTING THINGS DONE

*Affer a solution plan an event

warmiing up who do  you ask to do for you?

* dialogue practice

*grammer practice causate

vocabolary_ listening

Have + Person + Verb

Make + Person + Verb

Let + Person + Verb

Get + Person + Verb

ACTIVITY 1:


Relate to your definition.

1 - Ask for a favor. 4 No problem. I'll think of something.

2 - Reason for asking the favor. 3 Gee. I'm sorry, but I'm going to need it.

3 - Turn down the request. 5 Hey. I have an idea. Maybe you could get jack to lend you his car.

4 - Give aceptance. 2 Mine's at the repair shop, and I need to pick up my mom at the airport.

5 - Offer a solution. 1 Do you think I could borrow you car this afternoon.

Causative Verbs Let, Make, Have, Get

English Causative Verbs Let, Make, Have, Get;

Causative Verbs Let, Make, Have, Get

1 YOU COULD GET JUAN TO CLEAN YOUR CAR

2 YOU COULD GET MOM TO BUY YOU THE GIFT

VOCABULARY 4

1  SEND OUT THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
2 SET UP THE ROOM 
3 SEP UP THE  PROYECTOR
4 PUT UP THE SINGS
5CHECK THE SOUND SYSTEM
6 A MICROPHONE
7 HAND HELP MIKE
8 A LAPEL MIKE
9 HAND OUT THE AGENDA
10 A HANDOUT
11 INTRODUCE THE SPEAKER
12 PODIUM








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

  SAD AND TELL Use tell when you mention the listener. Use say when you don't. Maggie told her parents to stay home. (listeners mentione...